Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Here are what was inside the tree boxes I blogged about from 12/07/09. I forgot Christmas starts in the 24th. The old man was singin' karaoke about some loner - and then I realized it's probably Christmas.

But I was actually surprised Christmas turned out really well after my Sister and Mike arrived to celebrate Christmas Eve...

box open_01
The first box opened. Mike and my Sister. I placed the Holy Book behind her photo somewhere in the back.

box open_02
The second box, for the folks...

box open_03
And then the third box, for my Bro and Elsie...

a heater from bro and elsie
I got myself a portable heater. I already have one but the chord blew up - I fixed it, but it's better to rely on a new one. Plus this one seems to save more energy than my older heater.

For anyone that never read the Holy Bible, I best recommend to start in the Book of John. Then the Book of Genesis, Psalms, and then the Book of Revelation. The Book of Revelation is very symbolic, and really abstract if you don't understand the language of the prophets. In order to understand them, I heard you have to read the whole book from the beginning to end of The Old, or The First Testaments - 2 versions: Old Testaments (Hebrew and Islam), and New Testaments (Jesus Stuff - people who believes Jesus was the awaited Messiah). The Holy Book is a living thing - it's not some Catholic Decoration that you just place in on altar. You'll be surprised how modern it is in its own meaning. The Book of Revelation is like some hip-hop and spaced out language straight from a Beastie Boys Video or some sort...

No comments:

Post a Comment