Sunday, February 14, 2010

Unknown Title

Is it valentine today or yesterday or tomorrow...? Sometimes it's hard to tell when having shifts on mixed days, from swings, mornings, and graves. No I ain't complaining here, so far so good, and I am satisfied with the off times. Plenty of time to do music and other things that needs to get done. Never the less, as a security officer, there are always that common concerns. I will blog a small glimpse of where I am stationed later. Not too much details for safety reasons (only) and privacy of the clients. One station is only 5 minutes away from where I live. The other is in a different city but it's the closest city from mine. Pretty cool and luxurious, almost like going on a hike in the woods, along with electronic motors and peacefull residents...

Anyway, I posted this video yesterday in youtube. I really dig how it is composed, and it has cool rhythm. Pretty classy. Good for sampling. The only thing is that, I have no idea what the title of this track is. The album is in Japanese...

1 comment:

  1. thank you, i will check into that... but i would have to open up a different blog specifically for marketing...

    ReplyDelete