Wednesday, October 20, 2010

STATIX - mixpod

I was searching for some songs at Project Playlists but coudn't find it. I heard of mixpod before, I found it googling for free playlists. It's cool how they uses youtube videos. In the meantime, here are some music that I like. I still got few more to blog about later just to get it out of my head. Like my new diet. I've been eating lots of veggies lately. It's my diabetes that I really have to pay attention too. While doing so, I've also been preserving some old VHS tapes, Hi8mm tapes, and miniDV tapes unto the digital age. I've been using Elgato Video Capture and I am happy with it's capabilities. It sounds good and video quality also good. It's interesting to watch all them old home videos again, and have a different out look and much deeper understanding where my roots are from.

STATIX - mixpod 03

MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

STATIX - mixpod 02

MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

STATIX - mixpod 01

MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment