Monday, December 13, 2010

LSDJ - Unboxing

Finally got the time to get one of my own. Some emo kids plays this instrument like playing Tetris. The Nintendo Gameboy Console is around 58 bucks, I could of gotten one around 20 bucks but some has missing parts like the battery cover and has scratched up screens. Mind as well go a little higher and get something a little more descent. All listed from Amazon.com, my trusted online shopping for me than eBay so far. Maybe I just don't trust bidding much in eBay, I have a feeling I am trying to bid out the sellers themselves using different accounts. Although I would use eBay or Craigslist for selling products.

LSDJ Cartridge is around 100 bucks. Didn't came with a manual so I'm gonna search that out, and save the hustle of potentially breaking it before ending up buying another console. I'll try to post what I can make out of it later. I'm gonna mix it up a bit with other sound gears, so it's not completely all 8 bit to 16 bit sounds, sometimes it has that broken bells or broken glass sounds, which I don't like much. Depends on the track your working on I guess.

SAM_0454
The Cart. Got this few days ago. Cost around 100 bucks.

SAM_0455
Today, I got me these... other box is for my old school Playstation. It's a power cord. I like Street Fighter 2 series. I was suck at it back in community college days at Evergreen Valley College cafeteria. So just in case I come across with some old rivals, like the Quangs and the Nguyens, I've been practicing.

SAM_0468
So far so good.

SAM_0475
And there it is. Screen doesn't have scratches, the buttons looks good, and I like the color.

SAM_0489
Battery Cover is attached. And I am 100% satisfied. I hope it works though.

images
Little Sound Dj Wiki


Here are some videos of what it can do:







No comments:

Post a Comment