Sunday, January 1, 2012

iMaschine

Another new years… 2012. So much stuff been said about this number.

Anyways, I got a bunch of blogs I still need to fill in from last year. Therefore I am going backwards in time and post them here. Which is the part I love most about this blogging account. From Blogger.

I downloaded this app about a month ago. Maybe two months ago. Someone posted a video in Facebook about it. I liked what I saw and several week later, I downloaded it. I play to it whenever I'm trying to kill some times. Here is a sample of what I did few days ago with the beat. And recently just did the distorted piano solo sounds this morning.

So far I like this app. It works well for making loops, ideas, and it's really portable. Plus they sound cool enough to be recorded as a master track. Just few thumb issues. I got fat fingers. Man I sound like a salesman… They should pay me for this dammit. Hopefully, I'll be able to make another one in real time. But here is what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment