Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gerry Alanguilan - WASTED

Wasted style of artwork is definitely out of the comic book tradition. Gerry Alanguilan, a filipino comic book illustrator and writer, also inked for comic books like the X-Man and among other comics. It's funny because I saw the dude in youtube making some Beef Kaldereta not knowing he was the same guy who I had in my website from way back, as one of my favorite Filipino Illustrator. Very crafty dude, weird, sometimes has annoying personalities in videos. He also got a website to preserved the old school filipino comic books. It's an online museum of a bunch old filipino comic book artists who also work for some of the well known american comic books. I must warn you though, this comic here is a bit violent and crazy.

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete