Saturday, April 3, 2010

Making Beats With My iPhone

Messing with an iPhone Apps called Easy Beats, damn I seem like a media sells man blogging about this. But it's a fun apps and easy to use. Reminds me a bit of iDrum except a with an actual pads like an MPC with portability. The sound of it ain't so bad when you open it up as wav file, after I uploaded it from my iPhone and then downloaded it from the internet @ http://www.hopefullyuseful.com. If you wanna use it as a ring tone, here's the code: 03173547. But it's just the beat itself with no synths and etc. I'll probably be making more later as a ringtone, but mostly for ideal beats even actual tracks soon as I get the hangs of it.

It's in 120.00 bpm it's the normal numbers to it. So here it is, from my iPhone to Logic Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment