Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yelp


The Sower by Vincent Van Gogh (circa 1888)

I joined Yelp a few days ago. I was actually looking for some hats. I wanna wear other hats beside the khaki baseball cap that I usually put on when going outside or the beanies I put on at home. Not that I am hiding some horns behind my head, I am used of wearing a hat. And Yelp happens to be a very useful site to get infos from. Has maps, reviews, and everything, even photos. This is not the first time I've used Yelp, this network actually helps out a lot when I was cyber trekking all over California, as well as using Flickr, Lonely Planets, even Youtube to see samples of actual footage of the places. They just all go hand and hand together. So hell with it, mind as well joined it and share what I think of them places that I might come across to. Even the worse burger joints, or specially the worse timing to get a burger in one of them 24 hours drive thrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment