Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MicroX List


Lately I've been listing all them cool patches from my MicroX. So I don't have to browse to every one of them patches and see what matches to a certain melody. I do recognized all the cool ones but it's better to list them up. That way, I could just jump to it, and pick what I really want to use, and have more flexibility to make a track. Specially using the sounds to the MPC 1000.

I also took this idea from this dude from Hawaii, this dude also has MicroX and uses the MPC 1000 as one of his main sequencer. I was gonna post his Youtube Video to this blog but the dude gets on my nerves, he makes cool beats though. Specially making Riddim. I myself likes Reggae Beats, and usually mess around with Reggae Loops from free royalty CDs and then making it unto DUB style sounds using Kaoss and Logic Pro's Delays and Reverbs. I never really got around with the real instruments part. But I'm gonna try and experiment onto this later by using my MicroX. I really like the sound of DUB style music man, and I think it can also blend to other type of style. Despise the marijuana cultural influences.

I recently updated my Profile in Myspace, added this fun looking graphics. The photo is from Alum Rock Park. I haven't gone there for a while but I will later. The park is just 10 minutes drive away. The hills around my area are pretty near by.


There's this news lately of a 4.7 magnitude earthquake in North Korea. I also think it wasn't from a natural cause, but in fact another possible Nuclear War Head Test. Or they probably got hit by someone. Something more advance. Possibly some aliens...

So I am gonna shut up for a little bit and get this list and other stuff done...

No comments:

Post a Comment