Monday, June 1, 2009

Hindu Psychic Readings


I'm not much of a believer in Taro Readings and Crystal Balls, but I do somewhat believe that there are authentic readers of the stars, that can foretold the future. One good example is the famous Notradamus. Astronomers had been reading the stars for thousands of years man. Ever since the stars and the moon were the only source of lights at nights before men discovered fire. So there's gotta be some guidance from the stars that had been evolved till today after thousands of years.

One time, around 7 years ago, I was walking to an asian plaza's parking lot going to an asian super market. An indian dude approached me and says "You my friend are in a terrible situation about a girl..." And I said "Wtf... How so?" And he says "You love this girl but you know she's not the right one." And then he goes on to say "I can read it all over you." I was actually more pissed than surprised how he knew that. Plus I ain't that much of a good looking guy and then to say something like that didn't really help my day.

And then the dude came closer and showed me some magic. I forgot what it was. There were three questions that he guessed right, I just forgot the other two. But I think it had to do with colors I was thinkin' that day, and the type of flowers I was also thinking at that moment. There was this magic guess that stood out from the rest of his guesses that I remember to this day, is when he asked "Think of an animal, somewhere in the jungle..." And I said, "A frog!" He was about to hand me a piece of paper where he recently wrote something on it but didn't, and then he goes on again and asked "No no in a jungle somewhere. A beast like animal... quickly quickly." So I said a "A tiger?" And then he gave me the crumpled piece of paper and told me to open it, so I did and sure enough, the paper says "Tiger." It was a little funny because these type of guesses are mostly common. Actually, I did think of a tiger but I had to play smart with his guesses.


He had a book with him. He opened it, and had a picture of Krishna as a divider for his book. I think it was a Hindu Bible. He had a small chart or something in the book. He asked the date of my birth, and so I did. Made some quick calculations and says that there's something about a girl in the future. A perfect match. But there's gonna be communication problems (also very common to a lot of dudes searching for relations - but it was interesting enough). He said "I can help you fix this by giving you these little amulets." The dude showed me few tiny crystals and stones. He says he had to do fasting and some prayers first. But in order to help me out, is to give him some money I can afford to give. Right when he mentioned money, I thought the dude was a scam. He could tell I was skeptical. So he said "Why would I be a scam if a doctor gets payed for being a doctor, why can't I also get payed." It's true, but to me a doctor is a profession. Crystal Balls are in a magic category, and magic is a part of illusions, and illusions is a part of trickery. So trickery is a scam. That's why I didn't have to pay the dude. The only things I gave that day was bottles of water because it was hella hot that day.

Speaking of star readings, The Three Kings that found where Baby Jesus was by looking at them stars, were actually Astrologist sent by King Herod to find the new born king. Others says it was a fire in the sky that lead them, meaning possibly a UFO. But knowing that The Three Kings were also called The Three Wisemen and Magi, was enough clue for me to know that they were looking at the stars. Not one star, but the stars. Magi also means Magic or Magicians. Just to correct my criticism what magic means.

I was searching for some Hindu Psychics in Youtube and found this video. A Hindu Pyschic named O-Star-O from The Letterman Show. Circa 1986. I then google searched Hindu Psychics and learned that it's something that anyone can master. It's not one of them typical gift that certain people are born with. I could be wrong though, but so far I think It's more like a profession. And it's called Nakshatra.



Here are the basics of Hinduism. I found this from Himalaya Academy. Now, I am a Christian. Not a perfect one, but I gathered enough evidence and reasons why I sticked to my belief. I am also opened to learn other Religions and Philosophies.

Hinduism determine the thoughts and attitudes about life, which in turn direct actions. By actions, creates destiny. Beliefs about sacred matters--God, soul and cosmos--are essential to one's approach to life. Hindus believe many diverse things, but there are a few bedrock concepts on which most Hindus concur. The following nine beliefs, though not exhaustive, offer a simple summary of Hindu spirituality.

Hinduism, the world is oldest religion, has no beginning--it precedes recorded history. It has no human founder. It is a mystical religion, leading the devotee to personally experience the Truth within, finally reaching the pinnacle of consciousness where man and God are one. Hinduism has four main denominations: Saivism, Shaktism, Vaishnavism and Smartism.

One:
Hindus believe in a one, all-pervasive Supreme Being who is both immanent and transcendent, both Creator and Unmanifest Reality.

Two:
Hindus believe in the divinity of the four Vedas, the world's most ancient scripture, and venerate the Agamas as equally revealed. These primordial hymns are God's word and the bedrock of Sanatana Dharma, the eternal religion.

Three:
Hindus believe that the universe undergoes endless cycles of creation, preservation and dissolution.

Four:
Hindus believe in karma, the law of cause and effect by which each individual creates his own destiny by his thoughts, words and deeds.

Five:
Hindus believe that the soul reincarnates, evolving through many births until all karmas have been resolved, and moksha, liberation from the cycle of rebirth, is attained. Not a single soul will be deprived of this destiny.

Six:
Hindus believe that divine beings exist in unseen worlds and that temple worship, rituals, sacraments and personal devotionals create a communion with these devas and Gods.

Seven:
Hindus believe that an enlightened master, or satguru, is essential to know the Transcendent Absolute, as are personal discipline, good conduct, purification, pilgrimage, self-inquiry, meditation and surrender in God.

Eight:
Hindus believe that all life is sacred, to be loved and revered, and therefore practice ahimsa, noninjury, in thought, word and deed.

Nine:
Hindus believe that no religion teaches the only way to salvation above all others, but that all genuine paths are facets of God's Light, deserving tolerance and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment