Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dandruff Problems

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dandruff. Always a constant annoyance having to scratch my damn scalp and tiny scabs would crumble down my shoulders from my finger nails. I wear a lot of black too. Snow flakes would be on my back shoulders and sometimes not even aware of it. No good, so I shaved my head this morning, and placed some Vitamin E Oil, and then I meditated with my kung-fu stance out in the sun for about two hours. Now, it feels way better. Another thing that I start to notice, is the M shape on my damn forehead. Shit! But it's part of nature man, and have to except looking like a ninja turtle.

Dandruff usually happens when I am mostly indoor or not as active doing labor jobs. There was this method that works when I had itchy scalp, which is using Baby Oil mixed with Vinegar, the dandruff goes away for about two weeks or maybe even longer. The only bad side of using Baby Oil mixed with Vinegar is that it burns your eyes while using it.

Head & Shoulders makes it worse, the Baby Oil mixed with Vinegar works. Shaving and Vitamin E Oil also works. Or maybe I am designed for tropical regions.

1 comment:

  1. well the dandruff problems is some serious problem but with some help he will improve his life .
    and maybe one of his problem can be solved with medifast diet plan and with this you're life will be better,

    ReplyDelete