Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Sister's Birthday

Yesterday was my little sister's birthday, which was the eight. She's the one wearing the blue shirt giving props with a tilapia fish bones. Here are also the folks and my sister's dude name Mike. I suspect them knowing about my blog so they can always download these pictures from here. Specially that dude Mike, he's a network geek so I am sure they can download the pictures from here.
rhea's b-day_01

Here is my bro Venus with his lady Elsie, and Eleisa.
rhea's b-day_02

Here is Sake with no pants on, posing her new typical Chihuahua Hair Cut from last week's monday, just the day before I posted my last blog. Her hair was a bit bushy for the summer time so they had to go. It'll grow back again by winter time.
sake's chihuahua cut

So what else is new, well still the same stuff about music, basically organizing and organizing. In addition, studying political killings from around the world, as well as political bloopers. Stuff when President Bush couldn't open a door after a conference speech in China, Bob Dole falling off a stage, and Castro thinking too high of himself that he was blinded where he was walking on. I will blog on some of these later on. Just for awareness purposes and being well informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment