Thursday, July 16, 2009

STATIX Portrait 071609

statixpic
Recent photo of me along with my portable electro gears. I was thinking of adding a portrait of me to my personal profile in Myspace so I took this today. Maybe I'll use it for Facebook too, although I ain't gonna be on Facebook until later. I have an account there but never really gone to it. They do have some interesting networks like PBS and other things. Easy to invite new friends too from different countries. Besides, most of the people I know there are pretty much the same people from Myspace. Having an account here is cool for now, and just blog about whatever I can blog about. It's the way of the future man, sharing and exchanging ideas and intelligence. One of the downside of having a blog are people that might know you from the outside and harasses you in someways. Hey man, I have the right to express myself which ever way I want. At least I know there are readers, which is cool. The upside is that I've seen ads and news about bloggers cashing in and I still gotta figure out how they do that. If I do figure it out, I might end up creating a completely different blog page. Other than that, I hope this new photo doesn't look too conceited man. The dandruff problems is also gone and I am growing my hair back. After shower I just use Maximum Strength Scalp Relief. Cost around 7 bucks from Walgreens.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I had this photo from winter time for my personal profile, but an aunt thinks I look like I am begging for some nickels and dimes. Maybe that was my expression... you can't really go too far with an empty pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment