Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ableton Live Demo

Messing with Ableton Live Demo and I accidentally click on record while jamming. Mostly break beats, tr-808 beats, reggae beats, some crazy sounding synth fx, and few scratch samples from DJ Q-bert. You can't save on this demo, so mind as well record it on video and share it. I have the full version of Ableton Live but I stupidly placed the RAMs on the carpet while vacuuming the dust out from my Apple G5 Tower. I am gonna have to wait till I get new RAMs, and hopfully soon. For now, I am stuck with my old laptop that are compatible only to demos, as well as doing sequencing in my MPC, just to relief some stress man. I guess I was too comfortable on Logic Studio, that I was somewhat intimidated to Ableton Live 3 years ago, or maybe 4. So far the basic in Ableton Live is pretty flexible. Now it makes more sense, of how much more flexible that would be if I hook it up with Akai MPD32 or Akai APC-40...

No comments:

Post a Comment