Saturday, July 31, 2010

RIP - Redford White

REDFORD

Filipino Comedian Redford White, I didn't even know he was half white until later. I used to see the guy in a black and white television, so I thought the dude just had light hair. Funny guy he was even a part of a show called Iskul Bukol, I remember Red but can't really remember the name of the show. Maybe It was Iskul Bukol that I remember him from most. There's another funny dude that are gone, not dead but out of a show called Wowowee and his name is Willie Revillame. My folks is a hardcore fan of the show, and says Willie can sometimes a bit too aggressive towards the contestants or maybe even to his own set. Whatever it is, I will bump unto some real answers later. At least Philippines has Pacman, and I don't really care about the rumors of him going out with any fine filipina celebs on the side. True or not, the dude still an awesome boxer. Anyways, farewell to Redford White. He died last week from cancer of the brain and lungs.

ARTICLE



I can't wait for the Tenori-On this early coming month, I was supposed to get it by the end of this month, but instead i'll be getting it somewhere next week. I will try to blog what I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment