Friday, July 2, 2010

Tenori-On

tnr_store_large
There are so many secret tips and tricks in the world as it is, as if you don't even need to buy anything. In my case, I wish I know that much. And since I don't, I think this instrument is worth buying. It's Tenori-On, and I can't wait to have it by the end of this month and starts jamming to it right away. I've wanted it since the first time I've seen it around three or four years ago. It does looks like a toy, making it more less intimidating to play with, which also means you can be more creative to it. Not the standard quality for studio to some producers, but to me it has that down-tempo sounds I am looking for. And it's Japanese. Japanese instruments design tends to always simplifies, by transforming a typical music studio unto a size of a deck of cards. Either way, I like'm both, them little Japanese gadgets instruments and authentic sounds from a real studio. The iPad also has apps with similar feature debating if I would choose that instead, except the Tenori-on has a midi cable plug in. It's meant for making music and it's simple. Here is a Youtube Video of what it can do.




REVIEWS:

eMusician

cnet

Here is another video with other gears like KP3 and Kaossilator...

No comments:

Post a Comment