Thursday, July 14, 2011

DUBSTEP

I am interested of trying to experiment on to this type of music. It may sounds a little funny to some folks, but to me it sounds more like Transformer meets Vultron in a breakdancing battle. Really aggressive and intense type of music. I've already done few wobbly basses experimental sessions on my synths, but it's not quite the ones I want. Making me wish of having a Korg MS2000B to grab some of that rugged wobbly bass sounds. And then lay that out to my MPC. Then bring it back to Logic Pro to lay other sounds to it.

I know you can pretty much use any synthesizers to make a dubstep track, but here are the gears I would use:

korgms200b
Korg MS2000B

MPC1000
MPC 1000

lsdj
LSDJ

reggaesamples
Reggae Samples

logic
Logic Pro


I don't dance like this dude here on the video, but it's awesome to see some youngsters out there dancing to it. All poping and crumping like a machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment