Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Instrumental Beat - by STATIX

Now here is my hip-hop beat or instrumental music I made on 08/09/11. All original, nothing is sampled except of the drums beats, more like kits than samples but it sounds like real drums. I don't own any studio racks yet to dynamically processed and compressed the final tracks, so the sound quality is a bit dry as of now. I will be getting them soon to add in to my music lab. This beat making is taking me to another level. And I like it. Like I could make thousands of these, more like icing on a cake, eating an ice-cream, etc. Just as long that I have some racks to produce better sound quality with than just the creative aspect to it. I mean it's pointless to make creative tracks but then it has that peaking distorted sounds rather than that punchy, slash warm, slash colorful soothing sounds… I really made this instrumental beat for my relatives to rhymes with. Again, I am more of a electronica based hobbyist.

No comments:

Post a Comment