Saturday, October 29, 2011

35mm Canon Sprint Photos

...

I finally had the advantages to test my canon sprint 35mm point & point camera. Getting it developed still a pain in my wallet but these results are well worth the surprise. Got it developed at Walgreens, same place where I got the film. And so far so good. I'll definitely be using this camera for other things, other than events. If I happened to be out taking pictures, this camera will also be going with me.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

2 comments:

  1. I recently just found my grandpa's old canon sprint camera, just sent my film off and waiting to get it back, hope mine turn out at good as yours. Looks like can excellent little film camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's really an excellent little film camera.. I just wish there's a way to developed my own film in a portable fashion. As well as printing the colored film the same way. The quality can't really replicated with digital camera's unless it's computer generated or filtered either.

    ReplyDelete