Sunday, October 30, 2011

Music Studio Racks

It's been a long while now.. I guess that would make it 5 or 6 years of me doing this music productions. Which started out doing track layering of loops from Gargeband with my first apple laptop computer. The G4 iBook. And then decided to go a little further. And a bit more further. Until the creative process is pretty close where I wanted to be. But then, to me.. it doesn't really matter how creative the tracks are if the sound quality is poor. Therefore, I research online about sound processing. My family have this stereo since the mid 80's and it has these racks with pretty similar fashion compared to my family stereo. Treble, Bass, and the EQs is nothing new, it's what I used to mess around with when recording mixtapes back then. So I took that same concept and hopefully they'll work the same way when I do produce and record tracks. These would be my studio racks.

So far I got these three.

IMG_9023
Presonus Amplifier - it has all the basic needs.

IMG_9030
Bass Amplifier.

IMG_9045
Equalizer.

Just waiting for another one which would be this one here..
p48645h_done-897c941314227dc592ce40132dced782
A Compressor.

rack cabinet
And then this Rack Cabinet. This would go on top of my desk. Then cables of course. Even an outlet strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment