Wednesday, October 5, 2011

RIP - Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs, February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011
wikipedia

steve-jobs-apple

Steve_Jobs_Headshot_2010-CROP

The first computer I ever work on was of a Macintosh back in my 7th grade 1986, at Quimby Oak Middle School. San Jose, California. It had the floppy disk I first thought it was a small vinyl record inside of it. It was a fun computer. Made rockets out of the text and then print them out on papers. It could of been a PC too, but I do remember an Apple sign.

apple_macintosh_1984_high_res

Again, what is up with number 5. Banks starts charging 5 bucks as well. It's funny how the world works sometimes in it's own rules. I was just tex writing my "private journal rants" in my iPone (instead of yelling it on someones face) about the difference between Eagles and Pigeons in my own opinions. And Mr. Steve Jobs is what I consider one of the eagles, along side with Bob Marley. That same day while at Rasputin record store, my second cousin Mike G told me Steve Jobs just passed away. Pancreas Cancer it is. Dammit I will never have the opportunity to see the man on stage. I wanted to work for Apple years before as a Quality Assurance Tech but I cant stand office politics. Actually, I never really pushed in to it. I am just a hardcore Apple user today.

May you rest in peace man…

steve-jobs2

No comments:

Post a Comment