Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fever

I might have a light fever. And it's gonna get worse in about few more hours. Sometimes when fever comes, the best way for me to fight it off is to just let it go all the way through, but avoid getting it worse. I still haven't sweat it all out yet, although I made a Tinola (chicken stew) with some rice vermicelli noodle sticks. I even added a little bit of chile peppers on the noodle soup. Some hot lemonade should also work. Sleep is also good. It could be from the other day when I went to get an iced coffee at Coffee Lovers. It's a Vietnamese owned cafe and their motto are French Coffees. Very strong coffee. It's not the quality of the coffee that made me sick, it's how I drank it. Wrong season to drink something really cold. And then later find out about my External Hard Drive being exposed accidentally while the internet was on yesterday. I have lots of datas like music projects I don't want being exposed. Specially my writings. Nothing was change, nothing was lost, just a little paranoid. Maaan, I live in the Silicon Valley and I suspect lots of cyber pirates all over the place. Not just from here but places far elsewhere. How I caught it is probably when my window was down while driving around the hood and drinkin' the ice coffee at the sametime. Maybe it was them cows inside this one golf park. Plus the stress. Now my throat itch, my eyes feels hot, my mouth feels hot, so it's gotta be a fever. Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I still have little bit of the coffee left. Not sure if I'll finish it later. I have been drinkin lots of lemon aid which is on the green cup. It should be hot lemon aid rather than cold. I'll make the lemon aid hotter on the next drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment