Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Karaoke 021609

I have something for you to listen. I left my R-09 audio field recorder at the TV Room when my folks were singing karaoke yesterday. And this is what I captured. The sound quality ain't so bad. The microphone gives that warm sound quality coming out of the speakers. And It isn't a studio quality speaker monitor either. I still gotta get me a good quality microphone for my lab.

This is my mother. She says she wish her older sister can hear her singing this song who passed away three years ago. She says her sister was a winner in singing Filipino Melodies and dancing the Tango and the Cha-Cha back in the day at her town. If my relatives hear this back in Pangasinan, this is for you guys.


The old man.


Romey (the renter). I still think there's something not quite right about this dude but here he is singin'.


Romey's wife Amalia. She's a nice ol lady. She cooks good beef stew and chicken stew. She usually share a big bowl of her cooking fresh off the pot. I guess I know her long enough to trust her dish. And I trust writing for the fact that I trust her dish.


Found this cool site where you can embed your audio files:

No comments:

Post a Comment