Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Gym

Hello again, part of my body is sore and my gut hurts getting up from the bed. Did some running and sit-ups (not crunches) while setting up "The Gym". We got the Smith Machine from a good bargain a long time ago. It's so long ago that it's partly rusty and it's been in the garage since we got it. Sometimes I can use it when have some space to get around to it, but most of the time it's my mother's clothing hanger. So I figured another place for it, cleaned it, used sand papers, used water to wash it with, wiped it with towel, and then laced it with some grease to prevent it from getting rusty. Now it's in the backyard hoping for the old man to approve it. And thank God my bro and mother backed me up. Most likely though, I prefer them Compound Pulley Machines where you don't have to use plates and weights. But they are expensive, so why not just use what we already have and make the best out of it for now. Commercial Gyms are also cool for they have the Saunas, Swimming Pools, Indoor Tennis, and the motivation to compete working out, the only problem is that our local Gyms are usually packed. Plus I rather save some mullahs later and maybe use it to travel Mount Fuji or The Philippines. I still have to Explore the rest of California.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Gym

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Im keeping the Belt, 2 Spinlock Bars, and the Curl Bar. I'm gonna put away the rest. I need few more weights for the Spinlock Bars.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thats all I have on the barbell weights and plates. Most of the plated weights are used on the Punching Bag Stand.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Finally have a cool spot for the Treadmill. It was also buried in the garage.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...


Losing mass and being fit is one thing, but I'm also fighting Sleep Apnea. If I don't get lazy, this would be my Exercise List:

5-7 Minutes Stretch =
Click [?] for Illustration.

-Neck Stretch = 10 second each: Face Right / Face Left / Chin Down / Right Ear Up / Left Ear Up [?]
-Shoulder Shrug [?]
-Shoulder Stretch [?]
-Wrist Flexor Stretch [?]
-Finger Laced Stretch [?]
-Toe Touch Stretch [?]
-Side Stretch [?]
-Sitting Back and Hip Stretch [?]


Treadmill = 10 minutes

Bench Press = 100 lbs / 3 set / 10 reps

Tricep Pull Down = 25 lbs / 2 set left, 2 set right / 10 reps

Arm Curl = 30 lbs / 3 set / 10 reps

Dumbbell Shrug = 20 lbs / 3 set / 10 reps

Sit Up Bench = 2 set / 10 reps (all the way)

Cycling Machine = 5 minutes

Inversion Table = 1 minute

Punching Bag = jabs, hooks, elbows, forearms, back hand, hammer hand, knife hand, and palm strikes / 5-10-20-30 minutes

Mini Rattan on Tire Stacks = Short Drill


Repeat except "No Stretching" = Depends on time and stamina but keep repeating until enough for the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment