Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting in Shape

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Doing light exercises. I've been telling myself to dedicate more to it but sometimes stress gets in the way. So little by little for now, I'll do something more advance later on. I know all kinds about nutritional food but I'm not en-charge of the kitchen at the moment. But I do get lucky on them Fish Soups with Veggies once in awhile.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another thing is, me trying to get fit for a certain position. I might go for these courses here. What I want is a baton training, since I am a bit familiar with Arnis. Perhaps later. Little by little.


Lately there's this Red Alert about Peanut Butter. I ain't gonna buy any buttered peanuts for now. No Kare-Kare for those Filipinos unless you know how to make your own peanut butter. It's about Salmonella. Isn't that in cows too?


Salmonella in a Microscope

I'll blog about Growth Hormones in cows later. Because if you eat cow meat, most likely you and your family could also be eating the same Growth Hormone. Like I do. American 10 year old kids lookin' like 20 year old men from China and I meant that as a complement to my Chinese causins. They do that in chickens too. Chicks lookin' like Hens. And plants - Like mixing water-mellon genes to strawberries, so strawberries are the size of an apple. Organic Food should be cheaper and save money from making Frankenstein Food. Organic Food are more expensive because they are grown naturally without any Growth Hormones. This method isn't new though, farmers had been putting fertilizers to their crops for many many years. I notice places like Morocco or Vietnam where they also eat lots of meat - but they are not as obese. And most of them lives a long time. Maybe because they don't use Growth Hormones in their food. I'm down if there are jobs for Organic Plantation Farms. As long as they pay enough.

To know more about "Salmonellas", check this blog out: Salmonella Blog


I recently seen this quick news from CNN, careful not to wear them scarf inside a Car Wash. Like this lady did.

Woman nearly strangled In car wash accident. Customer saves car wash worker when scarf gets caught.

EASTHAMPTON, Mass. -- A Massachusetts car wash worker is battered and bruised but thankful to be alive after her scarf got caught in machinery at her job last weekend. A customer leaped to her aid and saved her life, reported WCVB-TV in Boston. FULL STORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment