Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Condo Unit ###

I heard how crazy the resident was, and since it was a woman in her early 40's I didn't really think much of it. Just watch for flying objects every time I passed by her apartment. I was told she throws glass objects a lot. And most of it are broken glass. The residents that knew her says she was a normal person when they met her a year before. She had a job as a nurse, she was unto all kinds of outdoor activities and was really fit for her age. And then I was also told that she started having some relationship issues that caused her mental issues. And then, because of that mental issues, she probably lost her job as a nurse. It's pretty common to some people to have similar problems. But to my surprised, when I was asked to watch over a maintenance one day, this woman was really crazy. I've seen trashed out homes before but this one is more like a hurricane had been renting in. The residents also says she's been apprehended and was in the hospital. But it was a little unusual to see her out few days later and allowed to go back to her apartment to take her things casually. I even seen her getting her cigarette lit up by a resident that knew her. I asked that same person who lit up her cigarette about her condition the next day, and he says shes just taking her things, and after that she'll be officially gone. He even gave her a ride and payed for her to have a place to stay for the night. I think it was Marriot Hotel. And I was again, disbelief because she should be in a hospital for some rehab, but Marriot Hotel?

apt146_01bw
Shes got all kinds of magazines. Really normal chick stuff. There are even relationship notes posted on her fridge. But no one was really there but her. I rather not say what was written.

apt146_02bw
This lady gotta be on something to be able to tear her doors up like this.

apt146_03bw
Makes me wonder when was the last time she actually used this bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment