Sunday, March 28, 2010

My iPhone 3GS

I just got my first iPhone today along with a hardcore protective case, car battery charger, and some extra LCD plastic cover. And I am a little tired to get really excited about it, but finally I got one. Since I've been using a family member's phone, I was gonna wait until they either switch or have a verizon version, gotta get my own phone man. Mind as well plan to get an iPhone. I guess now, is long enough to get one. And it's worth the wait to have the latest version which is the iPhone 3GS with 16GB. This is more like a handheld apple computer than a phone. I still gotta mess around to it and still have to download few apps, register to iTunes and all that.

1st_iPhone3gs

And there was some other things that happened tonight, my brother's car just got hit by another car while it was parked across from the street. I'll blog about that tomorrow along with some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment