Wednesday, March 10, 2010

South American Vultures

There are these big black vultures that flies around where I do my foot patrolling. Few residents including a dude that works there says they have a wing span up to 7 feet but I know that's a little exaggerated. One thing that could be accurate though is that they are called South American Vultures. And they are not as nastier than the well known scavenger type vultures. It's pretty woody where I work at, and when sundown about to come, these birds flocks around, sounding like some tree branch about to fall down on me, but it's always just them birds. Lots of them man, like some cool looking demons flying around up around the sky and right above and around the trees. And now, I realize, as well as realizing that the weather continues to be unusual as it rains while sunny and at the same time stormy with some rainbow also present, these vultures does not belong in the area (north america). Them vultures are from Brazil like the Amazon. The residents says not to worry too much about their droppings because these vultures only eats clean foods, and there feces are not as acidic than the African Vultures where they drop like some atom bombs that melts your skin through your bones.

Here's my footage of them South American Vultures...

No comments:

Post a Comment