Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Buffest Dog Ever Seen


I was surfing the internet about something the other day. I forgot what I was googling for, but I came across to this blog. At first I was hella trippen, and thought it was probably digitally manipulated. And so, I read the blog and it isn't digitally manipulated. It's a real buff dog with some sort of a rare condition that happens to animals and even to humans. Pitbulls are pretty buff too but this dog here ain't no pitbull. The blog also mentioned that farmers used to or still does select cows with the same rare condition to bred their products to have more meat. If I could only remember what topic I was looking for, I could probably find the blog where I found this from and add more information about this bizzare lookin' buffed up dog.


I just found something here.

3 comments: