Friday, March 20, 2009

STATIX VADERS

I just added this cool widget on my side bar. It's a music playlist and it streamlines my own tracks. Thanks to this one musician who posted this widget to promote her tracks as a bulletin. I was gonna place all 11 of my completed tracks in there. But I took out another two of my finished tracks. Which makes that only 9 tracks completed. So now, I am going to make 3 more to make that to 12 tracks. I'll place all 12 tracks in that same widget when it's completed. Keep changing my mind but I just wanna put up a cool album. Not that I am hoping to sell out or anythin' but just to make something out of this hobby. Although it would be so damn cool if it would. Other than that, I was also messing around on this character. Something for my musical slogan. I do have my own photographs with some 8 bit fonts as slogans but thats about it. I also like using real photos of UFOs and then just adding 8 bit fonts to it. Do I believe in the UFO? Well, I'll blog about that later on.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Space Invaders Characters just looks so damn cool to me man. Since it wouldn't be original if I copy the exact image, mind as well make a replica version. The STATIX version.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I got the idea from my Korg Kaoss or KP3. I change the character to a more friendlier lookin' dude. Now it's a replica of both KP3 and Space Invaders unto one. I just have to even out the gray linings a little bit and this would also work for a CD cover. And a shirt design, mouse pad, mug, etc. Kinda simple but I like it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment