Monday, March 2, 2009

Watchmen - Trailer

I haven't read the comic book yet, but there is this one character that I think looks cool unlike any other type of super heroes with tights and capes. The character's name is Rorschach. He's like Detective Somerset from the movie Seven and sorta moves around like the dude in Darkman. I might wait till it comes out on DVDs or go check it out when my sore throat goes away. Damn weather is getting all strange. All windy. And I could hear raccoons flying around outside my room's window. I haven't been to my usual spot at Berryessa in a long time. It's an old movie theater. There are plenty of new movie theaters around my area but I still go to this one old theater. If not this movie, I'll definitely check out Knowing and Terminator Salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment