Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wasabi Sandwich Links

Hello, I am currently adding and sorting some links, gadgets, and widgets for this site. The links and blogs that I follow are some of the most amazing artists. And it's always cool to be on that realm. The rest of my links are corporate affiliated but I ain't trying to help them sell out in any way. Their pages do have informations that are resourceful to my interests. There are also products that are being created and interesting enough to know about. Stuff like Trend in Japan. Some of their products are uselessly funny, or just plain silly and awkward, but some actually work. Check out this Dancing Shishi Robot for example.



About Watchmen. I might have to save it for next time. I don't wanna cough all through out the movie. Specially if I am with someone. Or in a group. I'll check it out some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment