Friday, April 17, 2009

Lovers Lane 3000

One of the track I recently did. Can't really come up with a title so I just called this Lovers Lane 3000. I was gonna call it Capsulator Music 3000. Which is one of them capsule elevator but in the future. Like The Jetson or sometype. Because the song sounds like an elevator music. The title is just a title that I think fits with the sounds. And it isn't particularly about me but more about the music itself. Like a story. Maaan I gotta find me some samples. Some upbeat tunes. Something I can add in to my track that has more life to it. I don't dance but I like making dance music too. Maybe on the following tracks.

The ending solo on this track is something I sorta embeded in my mind from one of them new pop music and made it unto my own. Something I would send as a demo.

This track is all done by Virtual Synths: Minimonsta, ImpOSCar, and Rapture. I used an M-Audio Keystation 49e as a Midi-Controller.

No comments:

Post a Comment