Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton

Hella windy right now, and last night I hear racoons on the roof top. So far I am done with two tracks. Just little more sound mastering and compressing and it's done. Working on the third one. Which would make that 3 tracks to complete my 12 tracks as a set. But I am on a roll and might end up doing more than just 12 tracks. Actually 12 should be enough. The wonder of a Midi Controller and Virtual Synths really does makes creativeness more easier.

Aside that, my bro showed me this clip the other day, really looking forward for this fight.



Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao and Ricky "HITMAN" Hatton prepare for their MAY 2, 2009 Mega Fight. I still think Pacman is gonna win for sure. Rick Hatton might have a surprise though. Hatton recently fired his former trainer Billy Graham and hired Floyd Mayweather Sr. to train him. And the last time Hatton fought I think was with Paulie Malignaggi and Malignaggi has some wierd moves and sorta reminds him of Prince Naseem. Really flamboyant fighter. Hatton in the other hand, defeated Malignaggi by a slap punch. Hattan's jabs looks more proficient than before when he was defeated by Floyd Mayweather Jr. If Hatton had Mayweather as a trainer in the first place, who knows what Hatton could of been. The new trainer is good man. What I really wanna see though is Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao. Two fast fighters going toe to toe. A perfect match and both in their prime. Mayweather a super cocky fighter who can back it up, against Pacman also a champ but a God fearing humble fighter. Both in the opposite side from each other as far of self presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment