Thursday, April 2, 2009

Taliban Flogged a 17 Yr. Old Girl

I found the blog from The Jawa Report. I was just browsing about the detained No. 2 suspect of the Mexican Juarez Cartel, and not only that I found what I was looking for, I also found this story of the Taliban flogging a 17 year old girl. Jeeez man, American girls has it easy and very lucky to be far from this type of laws. She was probably just talking to a girl next door or something.

Here's the grainy 3GP video being sent from phone to phone throughout Southeast Asia showing Sharia Law. In it Taliban enforcers in Pakistan's Swat Valley, which has just made peace with the Islamists and instituted Sharia Law, are seen beating a young girl.



Her crime? Either she was caught leaving a man's house without a chaperon or she's been accused of fornication.

Good thing she wasn't married and caught in the act in which case the punishment would be stoning to death.

The caption accompanying the video at Liveleak says her screams are translated as, “Please! Enough! Enough!” and, “I am repenting, my father is repenting what I have done, my grandmother is repenting what I have done...”.

The man beating her says, “You should hold her tightly so she doesn’t move.”

No comments:

Post a Comment