Monday, January 12, 2009

Looking Back on Equipments

Looking back to what I had before really helps a lot to appreciate what you have today. Damn man, I remember being in this same room and all I had was a desk and a mattress with no frame - but I have the same TV. I say I did progressed something here. And all them hardwork I've done was really worth it. From a dishwasher to a scraper banging on beef jerky grills for 10 hours to 17 hours 6 days a week. I managed to save enough to built a comfort zone for myself and be creative in that zone which I love doing most today. No, I was not on any illegal uppers. But I was using some energy booster like xenadrine nrg 8 to keep up with the jobs I had before. The only side affect on that was the nightmares of gory war scenes (too much faces of death videos back in the 90's and pc war games).

I did a painting before those times. While getting drunk over a wine, I painted a sangria wine bottle and a beer bottle with a John 2-1:11 written on one of the bottles. I still have that painting.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
John 2-1:11 circa 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment