Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Murder Suicide - Lupoe Family

Once I place all my stuff together in my room, I turned on my television just to check if I got all them connection working properly and then I see this. It's about this one dude that have a big house from Southern California that recently killed his wife and kids, and then himself. They were both layed off from their hospital jobs. They faxed a suicide note to their local news station. Based from what I gathered from the news, there are evidence that the Lupoe couple were a bit delusional, perhaps even unfit to take care for their kids. Which could be the cause on loosing their jobs. The paranoia of handing their kids away in someone else's hand was the big reason of what triggered them to commit the murder suicide.
Read the FULL ARTICLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment