Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Setting

All the gears are in and the Electric Outlet is also fixed. I did everything correctly to fix the Electric Outlet except for not taping the exposed copper wires. But it's running cool now. I ain't gonna make music in a little while due to other priorities but I will practice whenever I have the chance.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The final setup.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I thought my stuff ain't gonna fit to this new room. But reading and watching how Japanese people sort their stuff in small spaces gives you ahead start on how you gonna fit them. And it works.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here are the CDs my bro left and I mixed it with my own CDs. Some I didn't notice I already have a copy, so I scribbled few CDs. If I was only a DJ, there's probably enough to play here. I still have to make the mixtape later and then post it here as a blog. I'll start with some old school R&B and Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment