Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Room

The room was my old room. And then later became my little bro's room. He recently moved out along with his lady to an apartment. They are planning to have a family of their own and if they can save enough, maybe get a bigger house, and my folks will move in with them. I'll wait till the Electric Outlet is fixed and working properly. I tried fixing it myself but trying was the only result I got. Hey man, I'm no electrician. I have until next month to move all my gears to the other room. It's a regular size room that used to be part of the backyard, but not as big as the room I have right now. By looking at how I'm gonna arrange my gears to that room, I can tell I'll have more functionality with my gears than the room I am at right now. Hoping for better productions. But soon or later, if the economy picked up a bit I'll probably get myself a studio or a better one to live at. Maan, I'll even live with the monks or in a monastery as long as I have some space for writing and making music. As a matter a fact I'll even live in the jungle and live like Tarzan if there are such jungles anymore. Remember Tarzan, Jane, Boy, and Chita's tree house? I always thought the tree house was cool. But maybe not to that extreme. Just wanted it simple but creative at the same time. We are basically, expecting a couple of old folks to rent out the room I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment